Chemical sight to extend artificial vision beyond colours: Quantitative composition with spatial resolutionREQUEST A QUOTE
The VISUM HSI is an Industrial in-line NIR HyperSpectral Imaging analyzer that can be integrated into any type of production line for real-time monitoring of product quality when the spatial information (shape and position) is relevant, extending artificial vision to chemical sight.
VISUM HSI is a high-precision and designed for harsh industrial environments.
- Detecting materials that go far beyond those typically detected (plastics, cardboard, stones, metals, etc.) using the traditional methods (artificial vision, metal detectors, X-ray detectors, etc.)
- Continuous monitoring of Quality Parameters ensuring measurement of all the product units
- In-line monitoring of product distribution to ensure the homogeneity and quantity of ingredients desired in each product unit
- Unexpected Anomaly Detection: Early warning in the event of unexpected changes in the product’s composition
- Non-destructive testing
- No sample preparation.
- Product standardization.
- Fraud detection
- Reduction of production costs
- Continuous analysis
- Improvement of quality and safety.
- Higher performance.
- Fewer customer complaints.
- Brand image protection.
Push-broom (the field-of-view is scanned line by line)
900 -1700 nm
Number of spectral channels
Number of pixels / line
> 300 lines/s
Ethernet (TCP/IP), Profibus DP RS485
Slave / Continuous