Visum NIR In-Line™ - In-line NIR analyzer
Real-time process NIR analyzer: accurate and continuous measurements for process optimisation and quality control in the plant.REQUEST A QUOTE
Process NIR analyzer for real-time monitoring
Visum NIR In-Line™ is a versatile and accurate process NIR analyzer for real-time chemical composition analysis in production lines. It adapts to different geometries and types of installations (conveyor belt, pipeline, tank). It can also be integrated into process machinery (e.g. blenders and dryers).
Installation of the Visum NIR In-Line™ process analyzer is fast and minimally invasive. As manufacturers and engineering we can adapt to different needs in terms of operating environment, inspection surface and calibrate the device according to the measurement needs. The Visum NIR In-Line™ analyzer has an embedded computer, network connection and Wi-Fi. Among its most popular applications are blending end-point monitoring, drying end-point monitoring, moisture in different bulk products and real-time brix analysis in fruits and derivatives, among many other applications to analyze different parameters and products in numerous industries.
Same NIR analyzer for multiple solutions
- Embedded computer, stand-alone NIR analyzer device.
- Spectral range from 900 nm to 1700 nm. NIR analyzer without filters and multiparametric.
- Non-destructive analysis without sample preparation.
- Adaptability to different surfaces and monitoring needs.
- Multiple communication drivers with information systems.
- Connectivity via network cable or Wi-Fi.
- Quick to install and calibrate.
- Software Visum® for control, visualisation and configuration needs.
- Food analysis: juices, smoothies, purees, chocolate, dairy products, oils, sweets, olives, nuts, bakery products, baby food, blends, food supplements, among other foods and beverages.
- Fat, moisture, viscosity and particle size in chocolate production.
- pH and Brix dregree determination in real time.
- Analysis of raw materials and bulk products.
- Grain analysis.
- Determination of homogeneity of blends in real time.
- Determination of uniformity and homogeneity of content (% APIs and excipients).
- Automatic determination of blending and drying end point.
- Quantitative analysis.
- Monitoring of polymerization reactions.
- Determination of water content and moisture.
- Fermentation and ethanol monitoring.
900 - 1700 nm
SPECTRUM ACQUISITION TIME
Configurable from 450 μs
SPECTRAL RESOLUTION (↓ nm = ↑ spectral resolution)
Diffuse reflectance, interactance and transflectance
POWER SUPPLY FOR CHARGING THE BATTERY IN THE DOCK STATION
224VDC. Consumption < 60 W
LIGHT SOURCE LIFETIME
1 year (standard use)
External-PC-based (for configuration and service tasks) HMI optional
Slave / Continuous
CONNECTION TO THE PROCESS
DN40 to DN80. Varinline ®. Larger diameters on request / Ad-hoc inspection probes.
MAX PRESSURE ON THE WINDOW (PROCESS SIDE)
MATERIALS (INTERFACE WITH THE PROCESS)
Borosilicate glass and AISI 316L steel
Ethernet / Wi-Fi / Modbus / Profinet / Profibus / OPC-UA & others..