Real-time verifying of the quality of the product: from the raw material to the final product at any stage of the production process.Download Brochure
The VISUM Palm is a portable NIR analyzer for real-time chemical composition determination to improve quality product, reducing production costs and lead time, minimizing risks in the production chain.
Small and handy but robust and designed for industrial environments, VISUM Palm also eliminates removing probes from the process stream for background collection or qualification.
- Raw material identification; fast quality control of the incoming raw material in the warehouse to measure key quality parameters, adulterations detection or degradation.
- On-site use for at-line control of key parameters for food product standardization
- Critical Process Parameters (CPP) monitoring along the line
- Non-destructive testing.
- No sample preparation.
- Reduction of production costs
- Improvement of quality and safety.
- Higher performance.
- Fewer customer complaints.
- Brand image protection.
InGaAs Photodiode array
900 - 1700 nm
Typical single spectrum acquisition time
Diffuse reflectance, interactance and transflectance (with a dedicated holder)
Power supply for charging the battery in the dock station
230 VAC (1-phase). Consumption < 100W
Light source lifetime
1 year (standard use)
A7 Dual-Core ARM Ⓡ
Built-in 5.3 inch resistive touchscreen and manually operated trigger for acquiring the spectra
Portable NIR laboratory for quality control and product standardisation
Powders; flour, cocoa, etc.
Portable PAT Device for raw material identification and Critical Process Parameters (CPP) monitoring along the line
Portable NIR Device for Material Identification, Quality Control Monitoring and Critical Process Parameters (CPP)