Real-time verification of the quality of the product: from the raw material to the final product at any stage of the production process.Download Datasheet
The VISUM Palm is a portable NIR analyzer for real-time chemical composition determination for improved product quality, reduced production costs and lead time, and risk minimisation in the production chain.
Compact and handy. Robust and designed for industrial environments. No need for probes for background collection or qualification.
- Raw material identification: rapid quality control of the incoming raw material in the warehouse to measure key quality parameters, adulterations detection or degradation.
- On-site use for at-line control of key parameters for food product standardization.
- Critical Process Parameters (CPP) monitoring along the line.
- Non-destructive testing.
- No sample preparation.
- Reduction of production costs.
- Improvement of quality and safety.
- Higher performance.
- Fewer customer complaints.
- Brand image protection.
InGaAs Photodiode array
900 - 1700 nm
Typical single spectrum acquisition time
Diffuse reflectance, interactance and transflectance (with a dedicated holder)
Power supply for charging the battery in the dock station
230 VAC (1-phase). Consumption < 100W
Light source lifetime
1 year (standard use)
A7 Dual-Core ARM Ⓡ
Built-in 5.3 inch resistive touchscreen and manually operated trigger for acquiring the spectra
Portable NIR laboratory for quality control and product standardisation
Powders; flour, cocoa, etc.
Portable PAT Device for raw material identification and Critical Process Parameters (CPP) monitoring along the line
Portable NIR Device for Material Identification, Quality Control Monitoring and Critical Process Parameters (CPP)