Real-Time Product Monitoring: In-Line and continuous measurements to improve process quality inspectionDownload Brochure
The VISUM InLine is a Industrial NIR analyzer for real-time and continuous chemical composition monitoring adapted to several types of geometries and unit operations (conveyor belts, pipes, tubes, etc.) and unit process machinery (e.g. blenders).
VISUM InLine is a robust inspection system designed for harsh industrial environments
- Continuous monitoring of Critical Quality Attributes (CQAs) ensuring measurement of all the product units.
- Real-time and simultaneous measurement of Critical Control Parameters (CCPs) for keeping the production process under control.
- Fraud detection
- «Unexpected Anomaly Detection: Early warning in the event of unexpected changes in the product’s composition»
- Non-destructive testing.
- No sample preparation.
- Product standardization.
- Reduction of production costs
- Improvement of quality and safety.
- Higher performance.
- Fewer customer complaints.
- Brand image protection.
InGaAs Photodiode array
900 - 1700 nm
Typical single spectrum acquisition time
325 x 243 x 240 mm3
230 VAC (1-phase). Consumption < 100W
Light source lifetime
1 year (standard use)
A7 Dual-Core ARM Ⓡ
External PC-based (for configuration and service tasks)
Ethernet (TCP/IP), Profibus DP RS485
Slave / Continuous
Connection to the process
Insertion flange for Varinline ® Type N Housing from OD 1 ½’’ to OD 3’’ (DN40 to DN80) pipe diameter
Max pressure on the window (process side)
Materials (interface with the process)
Borosilicate glass and AISI 316L steel
Industrial InLine NIR device for quality control and product standardisation
Industrial InLine NIR device for Quality Control Monitoring and Critical Process Parameters (CPP)