IRIS RESEARCH&DEVELOPMENT QUALITY POLICY
In IRIS we are focused on Quality as the key for our CORE BUSINESS development and continuous improvement in relation to the management of process monitoring and control solutions & novel technologies for industry process optimisation.
The Research and Innovation are the basis to build the IRIS Culture in relation to the R&D+i Projects Management of Process Monitoring, Novel technologies, Data Management and Waste Valorisation.
The Management System organizes our knowledge allowing continuous improvement in IRIS, as well utilizing our Know-How to obtain a competitive advantage.
IRIS is defined by:
- NOVEL PROJECTS AND ADDED VALUE: Executing projects that involve unique challenges and a high level of innovation.
- COMPETITIVENESS: The competitiveness of our Company is based on our ability to create added value for our clients and in our projects through a process of continuous improvement.
- COMMITTMENT to Our Clients and projects
- FLEXIBILITY: Use of our process flexibility to control and improve our internal Efficiency Processes, identifying mistakes or deficiencies, in order to continuously improve.
Our Company has the following main objectives:
- Internationalization of our activity and management system.
- Sustained growth in Clients and Projects
- To improve the efficiency of our Project implementation process.
- Maintain control and monitoring for compliance with applicable regulations and other requirements to which the company subscribes
- Continuous improvement through the Quality Management System.
- Commitment to achievement of ISO and UNE requirements and the continuous improvement of the R&D+i efficiency system
- Investment in internal research projects
- Development of new Research Lines
- Greater staff reach, with dedicated training of staff positions in Quality related issues, achieving increasingly greater levels of implication with the company
The Management of the Company supports and annually reviews the established system, asking staff for its collaboration in order to manage the Objectives. IRIS also fulfills all regulatory requirements, for more information about IRIS.
Edition 1st March 2021