Real-Time Product Monitoring: In-Line and continuous measurements to improve process quality inspectionREQUEST A QUOTE
The VISUM InLine is a Industrial NIR analyzer for real-time and continuous chemical composition monitoring adapted to several types of geometries and unit operations (conveyor belts, pipes, tubes, etc.) and unit process machinery (e.g. blenders).
VISUM InLine is a robust inspection system designed for harsh industrial environments
- Continuous monitoring of Critical Quality Attributes (CQAs) ensuring measurement of all the product units.
- Real-time and simultaneous measurement of Critical Control Parameters (CCPs) for keeping the production process under control.
- Fraud detection
- Unexpected Anomaly Detection: Early warning in the event of unexpected changes in the product’s composition
- Non-destructive testing.
- No sample preparation.
- Product standardization.
- Reduction of production costs
- Improvement of quality and safety.
- Higher performance.
- Fewer customer complaints.
- Brand image protection.
InGaAs Photodiode array
900 - 1700 nm
Typical single spectrum acquisition time
325 x 243 x 240 mm3
230 VAC (1-phase). Consumption < 100W
Light source lifetime
1 year (standard use)
A7 Dual-Core ARM Ⓡ
External PC-based (for configuration and service tasks)
Ethernet (TCP/IP), Profibus DP RS485
Slave / Continuous
Connection to the process
Insertion flange for Varinline ® Type N Housing from OD 1 ½’’ to OD 3’’ (DN40 to DN80) pipe diameter
Max pressure on the window (process side)
Materials (interface with the process)
Borosilicate glass and AISI 316L steel