Visum DeepSight™ - Machine Vision System
The Machine Vision System Visum DeepSight™ detects, classifies and rejects. Delivers the best quality every time.REQUEST A QUOTE
Visum DeepSight™ is an industrial machine vision system assisted by deep learning for colorimetric and morphological quality control and the detection of complex defects and indeterminate variations in different products.
The deep learning technology of Visum DeepSight™, unlike deterministic algorithms, allows to obtain results where traditional machine vision systems are not capable and has many applications in industry, such as the detection of foreign bodies or defective units in food, packaging control, labeling, intolerable color differences in different products - even textiles, plastics, ceramics - or the objective quantification of faults or defects in order to calculate a fair price for the various quality grades of a product. IRIS Technology develops turnkey industrial machine vision systems for a wide range of applications. Visum DeepSight™ combines machine learning models and algorithms with a lighting and optical system resulting from more than a decade of leading the sector and accompanying the industry in different challenges.
- Detection of quality defects for sorting or rejection.
- Detection of surface foreign bodies.
- Classification and quantification of defects.
- Fast and economical integration to the production line.
- Communication with information systems.
- Antireflex system.
- Visum® software, computer system and touch screen.
- Control of defects in grains, dried fruits, fish loins
- Detection of foreign bodies on the belt and in the product.
- Label control.
- Bottling inspection.